2,575 Days Usenet Retention

Usenet Central retention has now been increased to 2,575 days and growing.

Usenet Central Newsgroups, a premium provider of Usenet access, announced today (July 10th, 2011) a new benchmark in Usenet service by increasing binary retention to 2,575 days. This increase in binary retention comes at no additional cost for all Usenet Central customers.

Recent upgrades to our servers and networks in North America, Europe, and Asia allow Usenet Central to spool up to a full 2,575 days binary retention and offer over three years text retention with 99.8%+ article completion over an extremely-fast, secure Usenet connection.

Usenet Central would like to invite everyone to take our service for a test run. Usenet Central provides a free 14 day / 15 GB trial on any of our bandwidth plans.

Newsgroup retention rate is the length of time that a binary or text file is available to subscribers. 2,575 days of binary retention means that Usenet Central subscribers can access binary files that were posted to Usenet newsgroups up to 2,575 days ago.

About Usenet Central:

Usenet Central is the World’s premier provider of Usenet newsgroup access. As the industry-leader in service reliability, speed and retention, Usenet Central is committed to providing world-class Usenet access to over 100,000 uncensored newsgroups from its servers in the United States and Europe.

For more information about Usenet Central and its offerings, please visit www.UsenetCentral.com or contact support@usenetcentral.com.